Fitness Without Borders

Do you ever wonder what to eat or how to train? Expat Fitness Nation is your virtual health connection when living overseas. Since 80% of one's health comes from the kitchen, learning what to eat and when to eat are colossal factors in healthy living. Consuming foods that are unrefined as possible is a great place to start. The other 20% of your fitness is the daily activity you do. Getting your heart rate up is the other key to living a well balanced lifestyle.

Stay fit with Spin Classes! Available in Bahrain for men and women. Classes take place daily and nightly. Contact us through Facebook, Twitter or mel@expatfitnessnation.com for registration. #SpinClassBahrain #SpinBahrain



Fitness Tips:

Zero grams of fat on a label does not always mean there’s no fat in the food product. Always check the ingredients.

Just because a box says “whole grain” on it, it doesn’t make it healthy.

The perimeter of the grocery store is where 90% of the healthy food is.